1. What was the first plague that Pharaoh's magicians could not duplicate?
2. Where can the following words be found? `For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.`
a) 2 Peter
c) 1 Timothy
d) 1 John
3. Paul instructed the Colossians to read the epistle (letter) that was sent to what other church?
4. 'And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be -----, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his -----, and shall cry, unclean, unclean.`
a) Washed, forehead
b) Burned, lower lip
c) Rent, upper lip
d) Changed, eyes
5. Who sent spies throughout all the tribes of Israel, telling them to wait for the sound of the trumpet?
Copyright © 2020 Jones Chapel AME Church - All Rights Reserved.