1. `Likewise must the _______ be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre`.
d) None of the above
2. In the wilderness, where did the children of Israel `chide with Moses` because there was no water for them to drink?
3. Who was Judas Iscariot's father?
4. What prophet came to Rehoboam and said, `Thus saith the LORD, ye have forsaken Me, and therefore I also left you in the hand of Shishak`?
5. Paul wrote in his epistle to the Romans, `I am debtor both to the _____, and to the _____; both to the _____, and to the _____.`
a) Circumcised, uncircumcised, bond, free
b) Greeks, barbarians, wise, unwise
c) Jews, Gentiles, wise, unwise
d) Jews, Gentiles, bond, free
DISCLAIMER The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Because of this pandemic, risk of exposure to the virus is present any time people gather. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or family members will not become infected with COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 Jones Chapel AME Church - All Rights Reserved.