Please join the Stewards, Trustees and Class leaders in prayer, as we daily seek, God’s direction in these vital areas of concern for the life and witness of our church:
1) Choosing to pray for the Spiritual and Physical Wellness of our Church Family.
2) Choosing to pray for the Reclaiming, Reconnecting, Restoring and Returning of those members and potential members who were detoured for whatever reason.
3) Choosing to pray for the mending of Broken Relationships that have been overdue.
4) Choosing to pray for the promoting, developing and initiating of Ministries, and for an environment that responds to every facet of the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of our children.
5) Choosing to pray for the sowing of seeds of Faith through our commitment to Tithe and trust God in our giving and in every facet of our lives as examples of Christ.
6) Choosing to pray to be more committed in the Discipleship of others.
7) Choosing to pray for the protection against evil and being covered with the blood and life of Christ.
But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29 (NKJV)
1. Who once was called “The lady of Kingdoms”?
2. Who would have nothing to do with the apostle John and the brothers?
3. The contest between Elijah and the prophets of Baal was conducted where?
4. Methuselah is recorded as having lived 969 years. Who is the second longest with 962?
5. How many people died after Moses ground up the calf?
d) None of the above
BONUS: When Paul was taken captive from Jerusalem to Caesarea, where did the guards stop for the night?
1. c) Babylon (Isaiah 47:1-5)
2. d) Diotrephes (3 John 1-9)
3. d) Carmel (1 Kings 18:16-19)
4. b) Jared (Genesis 5:20)
5. b) 3,000 (Exodus 32:27-28)