Please join the Stewards, Trustees and Class leaders in prayer, as we daily seek, God’s direction in these vital areas of concern for the life and witness of our church:
1) Choosing to pray for the Spiritual and Physical Wellness of our Church Family.
2) Choosing to pray for the Reclaiming, Reconnecting, Restoring and Returning of those members and potential members who were detoured for whatever reason.
3) Choosing to pray for the mending of Broken Relationships that have been overdue.
4) Choosing to pray for the promoting, developing and initiating of Ministries, and for an environment that responds to every facet of the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of our children.
5) Choosing to pray for the sowing of seeds of Faith through our commitment to Tithe and trust God in our giving and in every facet of our lives as examples of Christ.
6) Choosing to pray to be more committed in the Discipleship of others.
7) Choosing to pray for the protection against evil and being covered with the blood and life of Christ.
But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deuteronomy 4:29 (NKJV)
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. Isaiah 40:8 (KJV)
1. What kind of tree did Jesus refer to when his disciples asked him about faith?
2. Rhegium, Puteoli and Appii forum were located where?
a) Asia Minor
3. What was the name of Rebekah's nurse who died at Bethel?
4. The flying roll that Zechariah saw in a vision symbolized what?
a) A promise
b) A blessing
c) A warning
d) A curse
5. What king did Rechab and Baanah kill while he was lying on his bed?
DISCLAIMER The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Because of this pandemic, risk of exposure to the virus is present any time people gather. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all regulations and ensure your safety. We have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or family members will not become infected with COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 Jones Chapel AME Church - All Rights Reserved.